Friday, December 14, 2007

Jello

Did the BCNM "Royal Jelly" last night with Zuriel and Chupacabra. :) I felt bad for making poor Chup worry, as he had never done it before. But it's really not a tough bcnm....and I don't know why people complain about it =/

Well....we got the Utsusemi: Ni drop :) Most of the other stuff wasn't really worth much, so we distributed the loot and Chup put the scroll up. This gives us all 115k if it sells :) Not too bad.

Glad we could get Chup some good gear from it (the Phalanx scroll, he needed that ^^), that's what these should be about...not greed...The gil is nice, but I would rather give the loot to someone who needs it.

Oh and thanks to Chup's super powerleveling skills, and Mobpim being in my party (ranger goodness ^^) I am now a 25 thf....4 levels in 1 day....not bad. ^^

No comments: