Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Goldsmithing Update

>< Slowly...very slowly getting my goldsmithing leveled. It's becoming quite expensive, but I find I'm making lots of money when I farm silver/mythril beastcoins. My favorite place for this is Zi'Tah, because at night, the bat's pop and drop beast blood, which vendors for over 500gil per blood. (most of the bats drop 1-2 bloods so they stack fast) ^^

My next project is to get thief leveled to at least 37 (going to try for 40...and higher if I like it) so I can farm a bit better. It's been on a list of things to do for awhile...I think I'll get off my ass and do it finally tonight. (at least get it started...as my thf is only level 21)

Maintenance today, so it looks like I'm doing something else whether I like it or not :) Need clean clothes...so I suppose I'll venture down to the laundry room shortly to start that.

No comments: