Monday, December 17, 2007

*cries*

I feel like crap today. It's days like this I get tempted to go back to WoW. I know I'm pretty cut-throat and "no-nonsense" due, in part, to that game. But I believe in punctuality and organization, which you really need to succeed in a higher end LS and events. I realize that most comments toward me are innocent, and supposedly jokes, but it gets old after awhile. I try to be nice, I try to help people learn how to make gil, no one tends to listen to my advice, and that's fine, I tried. I get made fun of....for some reason, for saving my gils to buy expensive equipment and such....since when it pre-planning and working toward a goal...funny or a reason to be vindictive?

And again, I enjoy events and LS's that are run on a schedule, I enjoy organization, I enjoy getting things done without fuss. I enjoy WINNING. I hate wiping due to rushing or poor planning. It's a waste of time, and despite the fact that people seem to enjoy grinding the fact that I have tons of free time, my time is valuable! Just because I can sit and play for most of the day, doesn't mean my time isn't worth anything. It's things like that make me want to cry. I'm depressive enough without other people making it worse...which is why I sometimes I just want to stop playing and go back to WoW, a game where you can be a hermit and still play. :( I love FFXI, I don't love being made to feel bad. I know I'm overreacting most of the time, but fuck....
I can only hear these comments so many times before I feel like they mean something by it.

Perhaps I should distance myself or something...or start on another server...or something like that....

No comments: