Monday, February 18, 2008

exploration :)

This past week or so have been exploration trips. :) It's been fun. Above is a screen from when Zuriel and I were exploring Attohwa Chasm. Oh yeah, first image of my Samurai Artifact Set. :3
I've had it for months already, and for some reason, never took a snapshot lol. We were in the middle of climbing this really narrow cliff to the top, where some sort of altar thing was.

Goldsmithing is level 50, and stalled until I get some more gil. Fishing on Kelvena is 17 already. I'm making some nice profits off of yellow globes and tiger cod. Cooking on my mule is at 69, I'm working in 70....I just need to clear out some more space. Soon it will be time to take a trip to Selbina to turn in items for fame. ><><

I've been Campaigning my brains out lately, mainly because I'm lazy and don't feel like waiting around for a party. Oh, and the triple Besieged yesterday helped out xp wise too. :P

Next goal is to hurry up and beat Maat, then to get my ass to 75, and start venturing into another job. :3 Still not sure what job it will be yet. >< Oh yeah, and gil, I could use some of that now....goldsmithing is hell right now...I'm on gold.....expensive and sells at a loss. :(



No comments: