Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mule goodness


So I've been working on my "mule" (tempted to turn her into my main character but I've put way too much work into Kelvena) the past few days I have gotten her Aht Urgahn Access, a Mog Locker through getting one of the Staging Points. A level 12 running through an area packed with level 80+ mobs was rather scary but I've done it before on Kelvena (got her all her a lot of stuff at very early levels, including unlocking Corsair at level 30 alone).

She has an anniversary ring left over from last year that I've been meaning to burn (I like the idea of having a mule that can Choco around and such.) so I've been working on that slowly. That way she can grab another one (I hope) from the Moogle for this year. :)

Meanwhile, on Kelvena, I've been slowly solo leveling (with a Trio/party between my boyfriend and Chup+ friends sometimes) White Mage and Red Mage when I get bored here at home. Lately, I've been busy getting settled here at home, and the spring weather always makes me want to go out more than sit at home. (Incidentally, I always Quit WoW around this time of year...oO)

My purpose for my New York trip went well too, which makes me happy.

No comments: