Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Revenge of the Butter!

So, with the extended Maint. on WoW, I decided to fish a bit in FFXI today. Hit the cap I think...o_o (for the day haha)

After that, I hopped on to my chocodigging mule and came out with a nice haul of ores from my new choco digging spot. Will need to break them down into ingots later, but I'm too lazy to right now.

Soooo, then I decide I want to try to make a bazzar, to actually start what I was planning originally before I left for almost 6 months. I then thought of my cooking mule. 72 cooking...there are so many things I can make, and I'm just letting her sit there..So! I hope on to her, notice her inventory is packed with random ingredients, meats, fish, you name it. I quickly pull up wiki and have a looksie.

About two hours later, I now have my Sandy Mule (only 30 items viewable...but Sandy seems well traveled and the cooking guild isn't there, so less competition) loaded with all sorts of random goodies for sale when I'm afk or sleeping. I've just got to come up with a creative place to park her for good, and always leave her there. It's what I did with my old mule, inkpen hehehe.

Looking through all these recipes though...I'm ashamed of myself for being so lazy. There are SO many awesome things I can be making for myself, the patisser key item allows me to make those great group effect treats. I can make sushi since I have Raw Fish Handling.....why did I not use this to my advantage more...o-0

No comments: