Thursday, March 6, 2008

new job

Since I'm going to hit 75 Samurai very shortly, I was considering where to go from there. I like Samurai, I just want to level other jobs and find the one I like most. :) I've been flip-flopping my choices in my head for days nows.... I would like to level Paladin, the times that I have played a tank job, I really liked it. I would love to level Bard, I leveled it a bit on another character and found its easy to get parties with, I like being support, and I've recently found that I really like pulling. Not to mention I'm not half bad at it. I've been called on to pull a lot with my Sam...and ew....I hate pulling with a bow instead of a crossbow. >< Black mage has been a pet side job of mine for a month or two (I level it when I don't feel like partying that day.) , it's fun, I don't mind the idea of having to solo once I hit higher levels and such.... Corsair seems kind of interesting to play. :) I like the idea of using a gun! :)

So, yes, I'm at a loss of what to pick after this. >< Meh....

No comments: