Sunday, January 20, 2008

Digging Rank and Thief

So as far as chocobo digging ranking, I figured out that I am classified as "Artisan", at least, according to the zone loading time before being able to dig. It will be nice to hit the next rank and actually have a chance at pulling up elemental ores.

As far as goldsmithing, it is slowly seeping away at my gil. >< I took more time to farm to compensate, stealing beastcoins and selling the ingots I make out of them and such. Slowly, but surely, my gil is starting to recover. I just wish people would stop undercutting the Sorcerers Ring so much...it went from 1 mil to 750k =/ I'm still trying to sell the one I got as a drop in "Treasures and Tribulations" (bcnm 60)

Solo leveling Thief is great, though a bit expensive due to the costs of bloody bolts. :) Working on getting Thief to 31 today...possibly 32 if I get really lucky. It's interesting being able to take on Toughs without being utterly smashed to the ground.

No comments: