Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Aht Urgahn Missions


Did a few more missions for the ToAU storyline. It's starting to get interesting, and that puppetmaster girl is just cute. I love her outfit! ^^
After waiting around for parties for hours today, I teamed up with a guy from my Linkshell and we duo ed to level 50. (three very painful hours.... though at least I had someone to talk to.) So, I handed in all of Kelvenas 50 cap items, so she's good until level 54....then comes the 55 cap. I'm almost caught up to my old character! :)

Goldsmithing is now at level 31. It's going slow due to the expense, but I'm trekking along. My cooking mule is almost to level 40....she's now on hold until I can dump all the jack o' lanterns I made to get her to level 38. At least they sell for a profit, even with buying the material to make them. I think, when I get enough points accumulated to get the key item from the guild, I'll go with noodle kneading. I noticed that the sushi situation on my server is messed up. The only way to make any sort of profit off of your sushi, is to hq it, or farm most of your material. I'm fine with growing my own tarutaru rice, but it gets old when you have to farm ALL your items. I noticed that you can make spaghetti for a decent profit, which is why I'll probably go with noodle kneading. But first thing is first, I have to get rid of all those jacks! lol I'll probably bazzar in Selbina, in hopes of dumping them.

Other than that, tomorrow I intend to party up and get a level or two. Hopefully I wont be too tired out when I get back from jogging and shopping.....stupid groceries...=/ I'm turning into an old lady who constantly needs naps...

1 comment:

Jowy said...

ToAU storyline is awesome but fights are incredibly easy.
If you can find some high levels willing to bring you along, you can even finish that now, despite your lvl. Maybe the only BC that requires full 75s is the last one, but's that's a piece of cake as well actually. ^^

I cry with you with the lvl50~ pain ;;
My blm is 50 as well, and parties are crap!