Friday, September 7, 2007

new start

Moved over to blooger, since it's like...prettier or something.

I've switched my main to Kelvena, and it's staying that way. My sam/war is now 42 and I'm going to attempt at my Artifact Weapon tomorrow. (I hope.) I'll just be concentrating on Samurai for now, then after that, perhaps I will level Paladin or Ninja.

Chocodigging has been kind of "meh" lately. I keep going during JP prime times, and coming up with mostly...well...junk. So, I'm starting to dig as soon as I log on, early in the day, during the sorta of "transition" time. English players are mostly at work/school and JP players are mostly sleeping.

I'm psychotic and re-leveling fishing on Kelvena, since I did enjoy doing it, and dont feel like logging on to Sylmeria to do so all the time.

I'll post screens and updates soon.

No comments: